Free family entertainment, all day, on three stages and in the street !
Activities just for kids !
Craft demonstrations by talented pros !
There were some great performances at the 2016 Corn Festival.
Here’s a listing:
- 7:50 Boy Scouts Color Guard
- 7:55 Girl Scouts singing The National Anthem
- 8 – 9 Blue Ridge Thunder Cloggers (dance)
- 9:15-10:15 Hemlock Hollow (folk)
- 10:30-11:30 Cameron Molloy Band & Laurie Matlock (country)
- 11:45-1:15 Mid Life Cowboys (country) – CORN EATING CONTEST
- 1:30 – 2:30 Next To Nothing (Christian rock)
- 2:45 – 4 Yesterdays Vibe (rock)
- 7:45 – 9 Island Fusion (island music)
- 9:15 – 10:30 Jay Smar (folk)
- 10:45 – noon Shanna Rae (pop/ country)
- 12:15 – 1:30 James Mack (classic rock)
- 1:45 – 3 Ray Owens (mix)
- 3-4 Cole Souders (saxophone)
- 9 -10 Shippensburg Blaskapelle (German music)
- 11-noon Shippensburg Community Band (patriotic, variety)
- 1-2 Shippensburg Swing Band (swing)
- 10 Shippensburg University Marching Band
TOWNE CLEANERS PARKING LOT
- The Queens Lace -Lace Making
- Lucky Treasures & Triple Mine-Pannin’ for Gemstones
- Robotic Group- Robotics
- South Cumberland Fiber Guild- spinning
- FFA-Farmer for a Day
- Wesley VanScyoc – chair caning
- Dance Academy -cheerleaders/dancers
- Children crafters
1-3 p.m. : Magic of David Wayne & Balloon Lady (magic & balloons)