Dear Parent and Child Crafter,
The date for the 2017 Corn Festival is Saturday, August 26, and the Corn Festival Committee will again provide space for “Crafts by Kids.”
A limited number of spaces are available for children ages 8-17 to sell the crafts they have made. The spaces will be placed together.
Each child must handcraft all items he or she is offering for sale.
Participants must provide their own table and chairs and pop-up tent. Any child participating must have an adult present at all times.
Set-up starts at 5 a.m. and each stand must be set up and cars moved to a parking space by 7:30 a.m.
The festival closes at 4 p.m., at which time your stand can be broken down. Cars are not allowed on festival grounds until 4:15 p.m.
- Deadline for applications is January 31, 2017. Late applications will be accepted if space allows.
- We ask that you print the form, fill it out, sign and date it, have a parent or guardian sign it, too, and mail it with your check and photographs.
- A check in the amount of $10 made payable to “Shippensburg Corn Festival” and a self-addressed stamped envelope must accompany the application.
- Spaces are approx. 10′ x 10’ (sufficient for a 10×10 pop-up)
- Please submit clear pictures of the crafts you are planning to sell.
- Spaces are assigned as applications are received. You will be informed of your space number by March 31, 2017.
- If for some reason your application is not accepted, the Children’s Craft Committee will inform you by mail and your check will be returned to you.
We look forward to seeing you at the Corn Festival!
The Children’s Craft Committee
Please print the form, fill it out, and send with the required enclosures. Mail everything to: SHIPPENSBURG CORN FESTIVAL ORGANIZATION, Kids Crafts Committee, P.O. Box 704 Shippensburg, PA 17257-0704
OK, ready to apply? Click the link below to download and print the application:
Any questions or comments? Please email us using the form below: