Dear Corn Festival Entertainer:
We are gearing up for another Corn Festival in Shippensburg, PA on Saturday, August 28, 2021. We invite you to join our celebration. We have thousands of visitors during this one-day festival who will enjoy your performance. The 2021 Corn Festival will be held from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., rain or shine.
We have two venues for performances. One is the main stage in the middle of the festival, which we generally reserve for larger groups. The other is in the western part of the festival at our town Gazebo. This is a more intimate space, reserved for single performers or duos. We are looking for musicians/dancers/singing groups, etc. that will fit into our venues.
We generally have over 35,000 visitors during this one-day festival. We have spots available throughout the day, starting at 8 a.m. Spots are assigned by the entertainment committee.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the 39th Annual Corn Festival in Shippensburg, PA.
SHOW RULES AND APPLICATION
- Deadline for applications is January 31, 2021. Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list.
- All applications must include a self-addressed stamped envelope to Shippensburg Corn Festival Entertainment/P O Box 704/Shippensburg, PA 17257; or scan and e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please include URL, pictures, and/or examples of your music
- The committee meets in February and listens to demos, and, if you are accepted, you will be contacted by March 31, 2021.
- We generally book in 1 hour increments and will give you time before and after your performance for set-up and break-down.
- Scheduling will be at our discretion.
- We have electricity available but you must supply your own equipment at the Gazebo (microphone, extension cords, loudspeakers, etc.). Sound equipment is supplied at the main stage.
- You can send your contract or we can supply. And please, let us know what name we should write on your check.
- Parking is supplied for entertainers while performing. Vehicles must be moved to make room for next act.
We ask you to fill out the application and mail it to us at the address on the form.
OK, ready to apply? Click the link below to access the application:
Any questions or comments for the Corn Festival Entertainment Committee? Please submit them on the form below: