Dear Corn Festival Participant:
We are gearing up for another Corn Festival in Shippensburg, PA on Saturday, August 29, 2020. We invite you to join our celebration. The 2020 Festival will be held rain or shine from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please review the information below that summarizes the regulations for the car show, which must be adhered to as a condition of participation in the Festival.
- Deadline for Applications is June 30, 2020. Please note that submission of an Application does not guarantee acceptance and participation in a previous year does not automatically register you for an upcoming year.
- Applications received after June 30, 2020 will be reviewed and accepted on a space available basis only.
- If you are placed on the waiting list, your Application will be held. If a space becomes available, you will be contacted. If you accept the space, then your Application will be accepted.
- Attach current, clear, photographs of your vehicle to the Application. Photographs will become property of the Corn Festival Committee.
- Street & vendor space maps will be sent electronically via e-mail. An e-mail address is required, not optional. If you do not have one, provide one from a relative or friend from whom you can receive messages pertaining to the Corn Festival.
- Please note that if you cancelled at the last minute, your name will be put on a waiting list and will only be considered after other accepted vehicles have been assigned spaces.
- If you are accepted into the Corn Festival, confirmation will be emailed to you between the end of July and the beginning of August.
- You will be provided one standard size parking space.
- We assume photographic rights for publicity purposes. If you object to this, please let us know in writing and submit with your Application.
We sincerely welcome back those who have participated previously and also extend a friendly welcome to our newcomers. We ask that you fill out the application below, sign it and email or mail application and all enclosures. If you have any questions, please email the the car show committee at email@example.com.
The Car Show Committee
Shippensburg Corn Festival
- You must enter the parking lots from the back and be set up by the 8 a.m. start time of the show.
- You must supply any needed fluids, jump boxes, or other equipment you require on the day of the show.
- Your car must be parked in the assigned space as to allow all others ample space to park.
- The Corn Festival is not responsible for any damage or theft that may occur during the show.
- No Burnouts are permitted.
- No pets are permitted throughout the festival.
- You may not sublet your space.
- Show time: 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. rain or shine.
- Set-up time begins as early as 5 a.m.
- Electricity is not provided. Any electric cords in sidewalk or edge of curb must be taped down.
- Please leave your display area as you found it – clean and free of litter.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Car Show chair through the website at http://www.shippensburgcornfestival.net OR by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OK, ready to apply? Click the link below.